Reading Phoenix Choir is putting on a number of special events to celebrate 50 years of singing choral music and you will not want to miss them.
The choir is therefore offering a special ticket to cover entrance to both the Golden Phoenix concert and the Gala Concert in July and which offers a number of other benefits which represents a large (up to 30%) saving on the total price of everything that that is included.
The Golden Ticket is really good value at £37.50 each, as it provides:
- Admission to the audience for the Come & Sing performance of the Messiah on 19th January – worth £5
- Entry to the Golden Phoenix concert on 9th March in a good seat in a reserved area of the Centre Arena (a Concert Hall ticket will be issued with each Golden Ticket) – worth £18 (£20 from the Box Office)
- Entry to the Gala Concert on 13th July – worth £15
- Complementary programmes at these events – worth up to £5
- Complementary copy of the Golden Phoenix CD – worth £10
- Names of the people requiring Golden Tickets must be provided with any ticket order.
- Golden Tickets will be available from the choir between 3rd December 2018 and 25th February 2019.
- People wishing to purchase a Golden Ticket, but who wish to sit with non-Golden Ticket holders at the Golden Phoenix concert, may request Golden Tickets for any area of the Concert Hall on their order instead of the reserved centre Arena seating for the Golden Ticket
- People wishing to purchase a Golden Ticket with a Centre Balcony seat for the Golden Phoenix concert will need to pay a supplement of £2.50.
A Golden Ticket is available at £37.50 from the choir using the Golden Phoenix booking form. Your order and cheque may be sent to the choir by post (with a stamped addressed envelope), or submitted via a current choir member, or ordered in person following the end of:
- The choir’s annual Carol Concert on 15 December 2018 at 5pm in Reading Minster
- The Come & Sing Messiah concert on 19 January 2019 at 7pm in Reading Minster
Anyone wishing to order their Golden Tickets at either of these concerts should ensure that they bring a completed booking form, their payment (cheque or cash) and provide a stamped addressed envelope on the day.
Anyone wishing to collect their Golden Tickets at either of these concerts should place their order in advance by sending a copy of their booking form to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 18:00 on the day prior to the concert and bring their booking form and payment (cheque or cash) to the concert.